- HENZ ACE Certificate Registration Form: When students reach PACE 1085 in any subject or begin on any secondary level PACEs parents will need to send in a completed HENZ ACE Certificate Registration Form. A copy of this will probably be sent out sometime after tests at this level have been sent in to the office.
- All of the conditions outlined in this Registration Form must be adhered to.
- Two-Day Training: Parents must complete an official 2-day training. This is done via a set of DVDs and workbook. The DVDs are recordings of a Two-Day Training which Robert Steedman took while he was ACE NZ Coordinator. This costs $40 and when you are ready to do it, you would send an email to us and we will send it to you.
- When a student has almost completed the requirements for a certificate contact the office. Let us know that you think they have nearly finished so we can double check that every requirement is going to be met.
- HENZ Statement of Verification Form: At this time request a copy of this form.
- Certificate Application: When all the requirements have been met send a cheque for $89.95 made out to FACENZ into the HENZ office asking that we apply for the certificate for you. You do not need to fill in an application form as we will do this for you.
- Along with the cheque send a completed HENZ Statement of Verification Form.
The A.C.E. Certificate Guidelines Handbook, which the NZ A.C.E. Academic council has produced, gives all the information that the council thinks you will need to know about the A.C.E. certificates. There will be an initial printing of the new Guidelines Book and if you wish to purchase one please contact Lynelle. Note that a free download of this will soon be available on http://www.facenz.org/.
There is a Certificate Progress Sheet, in the Certificate Guidelines book which you fill in as tests are passed.